Innovation in Health Care and Pharmacy Delivery, Public Policy, and Benefits Communications
April 10 - 12 | Marriott Marquis Hotel | Washington, D.C.
Business Health Agenda (BHA) is the premier forum highlighting the latest trends, best practices and innovative strategies for employer-sponsored health benefits and health care initiatives. Join the National Business Group on Health in April 2019 for thought-provoking discussions and insights from influential leaders.
BHA 2019 will explore a variety of transformational forces affecting the health care industry today and attempt to answer the questions: Are we at the Tipping Point? Is this an evolutionary or transformational time? What will the health care payment and delivery model look like in the near and not so near future?
Join your colleagues to explore trending topics in benefits and health care, including:
- Technical advances, big data and clinical innovation—pushing boundaries and inspiring new solutions
- Industry consolidation across health care sectors
- Precision medicine and pharmacy innovation
- Virtual care solutions and the future of health care
- Health care policy, featuring a DC insider update
Employer-only sessions on April 10 will focus on leading trends in benefit and well-being communications, offering plenty of opportunities to benchmark and network with your peers!