January 23 - 24, 2019 | National Business Group on Health Offices | 20 F Street, NW, Washington, DC
Join more than 100 of your fellow benefits professionals in Washington, DC for the 2019 Employers’ Summit on Health Care Costs & Solutions. Thought leaders and employers will come together to share insights and examples of how employers are amplifying their individual and collective impact on employee health care.
Attendees will convene for a day and a half of plenary sessions, benchmarking, breakouts and networking events. The summit is your opportunity to come together early in the health care planning cycle and reflect on the prior year’s initiatives, discuss the health care environment, and plan a course of action for 2020 and beyond. Be prepared to share strategies with other employers, to network and learn best practices that you can take home and implement.
The agenda will feature employers and health experts making an impact on the following topics:
- Health care cost control and containment
- Tackling fraud, waste and abuse in the health care system
- Increasing employee engagement in their health and benefits
- Navigating new genetic testing and therapies to manage costs and maintain access
- Best practices for making a positive impact on employee well-being and mental health
- Update on the policy situation in Washington
There will be plenty of time for employer benchmarking on employee engagement, specialty pharmacy, overall cost control and much more.