It is no secret that accessing mental health services is a significant challenge for millions of Americans. A lack of in-network providers taking new patients in many areas, unclear standards for quality, long wait times, high costs of care, siloes between mental health and “physical” health providers, and stigma against seeking treatment in the first place all contribute to this access challenge. Employers are increasingly infusing mental health into their overall health care strategy to address many of these barriers and make care more easily accessible to their employees and dependents.
Attend this Virtual Summit to hear from leading employers on their approaches to increasing access to mental health services for their plan members. You’ll also gain key insights from clinical and industry experts on building evidence-based benefit design and contract strategies for improving mental health access.
Virtual Summit Speakers:
- Barbara Brickmeier, Vice President, Benefits & HR Business Development, IBM Corporation
- Julia Hesketh, Senior Manager, Benefits & Analytics, Comcast NBCUniversal
- Jennifer Ito, Managing Director, Global Benefits and HR Operations, Cigna
- Joel Axler, MD, National Behavior Health Leader, Brown & Brown
- Renee Schneider, PhD, VP of Clinical Quality, Lyra Health
- Ron Fontanetta, North America Health and Benefits Practice Leader, Willis Towers Watson
- Dylan Landers-Nelson, Senior Manager, Health Care Cost and Delivery, National Business Group on Health